3.24.2010

New beginnings

Because my life is ever changing and ever evolving I thought a blog would be a good way to save memories and share with friends and family. I'm probably not going to be witty, or very funny, but am excited to share my moments that I feel are worth making into memories.

My best friend from college was in town over the weekend, and we shopped our hearts out - however on this weekend my new shoes, jeans, and tops were not the highlight that we took away. Chelsea Handler stole the show! I've caught her talk show a couple of times (talk about witty), but Miss Kayla is borderline obsessed with her; so we bought last minute nose bleed, expensive tickets and made our way down to the Paramount on Saturday night/Sunday Morning. There is not much that I can stay awake for after midnight, but I laughed at every last joke untill the show wrapped up just after 1am. She is HILARIOUS! I am now obsessed as well and bought all 3 of her books, full retail after the show.



This is not much of a first post, but I plan on getting better as I go along. Live and learn? Blog and learn?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment