7.26.2010

47 Days

Is it just me, or is my list getting longer?

  • appraise and insure engagement ring
  • finalize menu/drinks
  • pick out songs
  • tuxedo shoes for Shawn
  • gift for ring bearer (any suggestions?)
  • hair & makeup trial runs
  • book day of mani/pedis
  • marriage license
  • ceremony music selection
  • wrap wedding party gifts
  • make sure groomsmen/dads are fitted for tuxes
  • work out wedding day timing
  • ceremony seating arrangement
  • photo list
  • finalize flowers
  • decide on reading
  • find something "borrowed"
  • hostess gifts for showers/rehearsal dinner
  • confirm timing with photographer
  • loose 10 pounds
I'm sure there is more.....yikes.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. You do not need to loose 10 pounds. I saw you in your dress and you looked amazing. Plus, didn't you see how TEENY you are in your bachelorette pictures? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. You can make me my own to do list!

    ReplyDelete