3.06.2012

16 Week Bump Update

I'm a little late getting the ball rolling on the "growing tummy" shots, but now is better than never. Keeping with the theme of running late, I was officially 16 weeks last Friday, this shot was taken on Sunday, and I'm finally getting around to posting it on Tuesday. I digress. Overall, this pregnancy has been fairly easy (with the exception of a trip to the ER). I was lucky enough to avoid "morning" sickness all together with my biggest complaint being my teenage skin returning in full force.

Also, this is probably one of the worst shots of me, bare with Shawn and I as we figure out a good place to take the picture, but more importantly working on our camera skills.

16w3d
Stats
Baby Size: Avacado
Total Weight Gain: 3lbs at last Dr. Appt.
Maternity Clothes: Had to use the Belly Band with my slacks last week,  and some maternity tank tops for comfort. Still fitting in jeans, barely.
Food Cravings: Sweets sometimes
Food Adversions: Raspberries
Symptoms: Headaches, overall tiredness, excessive hair growth (gross, I know), using the restroom a lot; stuffy nose, dry/chapped lips, always thirsty, acne, giant ta-tas (I don't consider this a plus)
Movement: None felt yet
Belly Button: In
Gender: Unknown
Best Moment of the Week: Ultrasound in ER confirming everything is fine with Baby Fernandez
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender so that I can start decorating the nursery!
What I Miss: Clear Skin
What Else: I had a trip to the ER on Saturday after some cramping that lasted 36 hours, after some fluids and an Ultrasound it was determined that it was likely due to either dehydration or the fact that my fibroids are growing and causing discomfort - likely to continue throughout the pregnancy.  Anxiously awaiting the arivial of my body pillow to help me stay on my side at night.

16w5d

No comments:

Post a Comment