4.02.2012

20 Week Bump Update

Again, ignore the photo quality. We will need to teach Shawn how to use the camera prior to Baby's arrival. I officially am "showing." Weather or not I look pregnant or fat is still a debate.


20w3d


Stats
Baby Size: Small Cantaloupe - 6.5in 10.6oz
Total Weight Gain: at lest 8lbs
Maternity Clothes: Most jeans are now not fitting without the Belly Band, it is almost easier to wear maternity jeans but I feel as if they make me look "more pregnant". Still getting by with most regular tops. Getting anxious for nice weather to wear all of the cute maternity dresses I have purchased.
Food Cravings: Sweets :-( last week I ate the aforementioned Red Vines, as well as a milkshake.
Food Aversions: none
New Symptoms: same old
Movement: YES! It is pretty indescribable and nothing like I imagined. It is still pretty sporadic though.
Belly Button: In
Gender: Unknown
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling Baby move and buying a stroller and some clothes.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender so that I can start decorating the nursery!
What I Miss: The SUN! (nothing to do with pregnancy)
What Else: Got a killer deal on a stroller AND car seat! I was originally thinking I waned the Bugaboo ($1000) but read reviews that it was difficult to fold and not ideal for suburban living. I then had my heart set on the UppaBaby Vista ($700). Well, over the weekend I made a stop by Merry-Go-Round in Bellevue, and they had a deal running for 20% off the Britax-Be-Ready as well as a FREE Car Seat. It is very similar to the UppaBaby, maybe not quite as stylish, but for more than 1/2 the price I couldn't pass this deal up. VERY EXCITED!

20w4d

No comments:

Post a Comment