10.21.2010

Cravings

While I don't consider my self a "Food Snob" I would say that I have a somewhat sophisticated palate, and typically crave the finer things in life, however there are some days where I eat food that I might be embarrassed to admit. Sometimes it's Easy Mac, sometimes it's canned green beans, or maybe Kraft singles, but today it was Olive Garden. Now, I can't stand their pasta, mostly cause it lacks flavor, is fat laden, and the pasta is overcooked; but I do love myself the Soup, Salad and Breadstick all you can eat lunch special. So, on this fall day that is what my lunch was. I laughed, as I sat there by myself (very grown up of me) and consumed the entire salad bowl while the table of 70's + watched wide eyed - but I did only eat one bowl of soup and only 1/2 a breadstick.  :-) Can't let myself go completely after the wedding.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment