5.18.2010

Comments

I'm not sure how many people are actually following my blog, if I didn't hear verbal feedback from some, I would think no one, due to the fact that I have only one comment to date. So I thought that I would use today's post to give directions on how to post a comment (just in case there is anyone out there that cares):

  • Click on the following:  
 

  • You will then be taken to a page where you can publish a comment.
Maybe no one wants to leave comments and that is why I don't have any. I am perfectly fine with this :-)

Cheers!

        5 comments:

        1. Thank you for these instructions. I'm slightly embarrassed that I couldn't figure this out on my own.

          I have to read your blog, so I can continue to live vicariously through you!

          ReplyDelete
        2. I'm an active follower...much less ignorant than Teacher of the Year, though; I know how to comment ;-)

          ReplyDelete
        3. Hahaha, there have been so many days that I've felt the exact same way! I'm so bad about leaving comments but I love your blog :) And I cannot wait for your big day in September!!

          ReplyDelete