5.18.2010

Time is FLYING!

I have been pretty calm about my wedding planning, thinking that I only had a few loose ends to tie up. Well, tonight I sat down to take a look at my "official" checklist and just about had a panic attack:

  • Find fabric for  Flower girl dress
  • Book DJ
  • Buy wedding gift for Shawn
  • Order invitations
    • Address invitations
    • Mail invitations
  • Select misc. attendants (signing table, gifts, etc)
  • Buy shoes
  • Look into "Day Of" jewelry
  • Order dress for Rehearsal Dinner
  • Register for wedding gifts
  • Wedding ring for Shawn
  • Purchase gifts for attendants
  • Book/find Makeup artist
  • Find/Purchase
    • ring pillow
    • guest book
    • Basket for flower girl
  • Find "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a six pence for my shoe" 
  • Finalize menu and beverage order
  • Make sure groom, groomsmen, ring bearer, and fathers reserve tuxes

This also doesn't include some things I checked off the list tonight, or some of the checks that I need to write :-)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment