5.26.2010

Farewell Food & Wine

 My wedding dress finally came in, so I went to try it on yesterday and its TOO TIGHT! When I ordered it a size smaller than I should of back in January I had this idea that I would drop a size by my wedding - well, it's May and I haven't dropped a size, more like gained a size. Oops. It's time to get serious and lose the 10 pounds that I was planning on by September 11th. The good news is that I work well under pressure, and the fact that I will have to lose the weight in order to wear my dream dress on my wedding should keep me in line for the next 3 months. So, as I head into summer I will be eating lots of veggies, not a lot of wine, and exercising my BUTT off! For those nights when I do want to indulge in some alcohol (like this weekend) I will be going back to my old college diet friendly drink of the HMC (High Maintenance Cocktail):


  • Vodka (as much as you want)
  • Soda Water
  • 1/2 of a freshly squeezed lime
  • Splash of Rose's Lime Juice
Fill a large glass with ice, pour in Vodka, Soda Water, lime and Roses and stir. Taste best when aboard a boat.
Cheers!

1 comment: