11.11.2010

New Obsession

I usually only indulge in tea in the evenings when I am trying to keep myself away from sweets....however this tea I am loving so much that I actually don't miss desert, and instead want to just savor every cup. I came across it at the grocery store, and it was a little bit like a calling, seeing as it's meant for detox (too much of a good thing, ahem...wine?). It claims that it helps your kidneys and liver function better and cleans them out - who knows if it's true. All I know is that it tastes darn good!



In case you can't read the fine print on the label, here goes it:

Had too much of a good thing? Feeling out of balance, a bit heavy or puffy? Then it's time to get clean. This gentle herbal blend helps the body help itself as it stimulates the liver, one of our natural cleansing mechanisms. Based on organic rooibos, it includes milk thistle seeds to sweep toxins away. Both dandelion and burdock roots help wake up the liver and get things flowing. Their cleansing properties encourage healthy digestion and help to keep the kidneys flushed. We've also added red clover and Indian sarsaparilla, both known as effective tonics and purifiers. Finally, a good thing you should indulge in.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment