4.07.2010

Going Rogue

I think Sarah Palin is a lot like cilantro. You either love her or hate her. I wouldn't use the word "love" to describe my fondness of Sarah Palin, but she does intrigue me. I do think that she is smart, witty, politically minded, and an overall good person. I know this because I just finished her book Going Rogue. This woman was basically unknown to everyone before the 2008 Election - I wanted to know more about her than what the press was saying; a woman that agreed to run against one of the most popular political figures of our lifetime. Who was she? Where did she come from? How did she become Alaska's Governor? I enjoyed the book, thought she made some good points, and learned a lot about a woman who set the stage for future women in higher politics. Judge me as you may for being a supporter, but this woman really has made a difference in the State of Alaska; and I think she has been unfairly ridiculed by the press.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment