4.02.2010

Obsession!

Orange County, New York, New Jersey - the cities are not my obsession, rather the "Real Housewives" that inhabit them. Between the fashion, the houses, the cat fights - I love it all! Last night Jacqueline came over and shared in my guilty pleasure over a couple glasses of Chardonnay. It is currently the 3rd season of the New York Real Housewives, and I do love them - they are in my favorite city, they have FABULOUS clothes, and vacation in the Hamptons, how could you not be in awe and pretend that these are your real friends for an hour once a week? It's always more fun to watch these ridiculous women with a friend so that we can talk about how crazy they all are; pick our favorties and take a team. Jacque is on team Jill. I'm siding with Betthany, but only because I am in love with Skinny Girl Margaritas.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment