4.14.2010

Stay Classy San Diego!

Last weekend I hopped a plane for a boy's weekend in San Diego (Boys being, my brother Brandon and my cousin Curtis). My cousin, Curtis has lived in Carlsbad for the past 6 years and I figured now was as good as time as any to visit! Little did I know what I was getting myself into....  I can't remember the last time I closed a bar down, let alone two nights in a row! We managed to pack in the following in less than 36 hours: Rolling Stones cover band, dance off, hotel stay, T's Cafe's famous bloody mary's, surfing, running, a cave, lots of Bud Light, The Masters, BBQ, darts, countless new inside jokes, meat stick bloody mary's, tons of laughs, and 2 hangovers! I am obviously getting old, seeing as I came home dog tired and with a cold!

The best part was all the laughs - my cheeks and abs were sore after this weekend!





Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Great trip! Too bad you only got a taste of Sunday Funday...maybe next time. See you in Seattle next.

    ReplyDelete