4.06.2010

A Stella, a Guinness, and a lot of wine!

My dream of getting another puppy is gone. How quickly I forgot how much work they are, constantly getting into things they shouldn't, like the dirty laundry; digging holes in the grass; accidents in the house; having to get up multiple times in the night to go potty; humping everything (Stella would have none of it!). This weekend Shawn and I puppy sat for the ADORABLE Guiness (my boss's dog). Even though he was a total menice, he was more so cute and cuddly. I have mixed feelings about passing him on to another care taker today as he follows me everywhere I go and you I can't help but love him. Stella on the other hand was more excited than ever to be dropped off at the groomer today as it meant freedom for the horndog that has been invading her territory; and Shawn is pretty happy to have his bed back.

The photo above was taken after one of the many times he tried to mount Stella!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment