4.07.2010

I'm not perfect.....

I don't claim to be Julia Child, however I do usually think of myself as a pretty good cook. Baker, not so much, but I can definitely cook some really delicious stuff! However, last night as I was anticipating walking into my house after a long day of work and some hard core cardio at the gym, to be engulfed by the welcoming smell of potroast. This did not happen. Instead, my house smelled something likea mixture of garbage, fire, and poop. As I cleared my way through the smoke to the oven, I took out my beautiful Le Creuset pot to only find this:

Not delicious! The worst part about it, other than our house smelling like crap and being totally embarrassed, was that we didn't have any other food in the house! Disaster. How do I even clean this? Right now, it's still sitting on the back porch.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it CAN be cleaned. Probably one of your hard core cardio workouts to get it clean though! Check website for Le Cruset or a good store--Williams Sonoma should know. It will give them all a great laugh at least!

    Kelly in Green Valley (Hi honey, Grandad sent your blog!)

    ReplyDelete